back to book
- Ibn Maja, Nikah 44.
- W. Juynboll, p.228; al-Bukhari, Nikah 32; Ibn Maja, Nikah
44, "The Prophet of God forbade mut`a and domestic asses in the
year of Khaibar." Muslims conquered the valley of Khaibar in 628 A.D., and
there is a tradition that says that Muhammad commanded his friends in the year
of conquering Mecca, i.e. 630, to enjoy women (Muslim, Nikah 24).
- Sura al-Baqara 2:196.
- al-Bukhari, Hajj 35.
- W. Juynboll, p.228; al-Mabsut, 4:202.
- al-Hidaya (Cairo, n.d.), 1:195: "Malik Ibn Anas narrated:
The enjoyment of women remains lawful, but we say that it has been abolished by
the consensus [ijma`] of the Companions of Muhammad."
- Abu Ja`far Muhammad al-Kulini, al-Furu` min al-Kafi (Tehran,
- ibid. 4:449-450.
- ibid. 4:450.
- Muslim, Nikah 44.
- Abu Dawud, Manasik 23.
- Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, 2:95.
- al-Kulini, 5:452.
- ibid. 5:452-453.
- Abu Ja`far al-Tusi, al-Tibyan (al-Najaf, 1975), 3:118. Abu `Ali
al-Fadl al-Tabarsi, Majma` al-bayan (Tehran, 1382), 3:9.
- al-Kulini, 5:453.
- ibid. 5:454.
- ibid. 5:455.
- Musnad al-Imam al-Ridha (Tehran, 1392), 3:273.
© Copyright by Light of Life · Villach · Austria
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org