back to book
- Shaltut, Muhammad, al-Islam `aqida wa shari`a, p.223ff.
- Muhammad Rashid Ridha, Nida li al-jins al-latif, p.5ff.
- `Abd al-Wadud Shalabi, Hiwar sarih baina `Abdillah wa `Abdilmasih,
- al-Bukhari, Haidh 6; al-Darimi, Widhu' 104. The same is
found in the hadith that says: "The deficiency of your religion is your
menstruation" (al-Tirmidsi, Iman 6; al-Bukhari, Zakat 6;
Muslim, Iman 132; Abu Dawud, Sunna 15; Ibn Maja, Fitan
- Ibn Maja, Nikah 4.
- al-Bukhari, Jumu`a 11 - Yet Muslim has been reported to have
hated for women to perform the night prayer. Abu Hakim narrated: "I have
heard that the Messenger of God heard a woman praying at night, and asked, "Who
is she?" He was answered, "This is al-Hawla Bint Tuwait; she does not
sleep at night." The Messenger of God hated that so much that one could see
it on his face" (al-Muwatta', Salat al-layl 4).
- Muslim, Salat.
- al-Bukhari, Nikah 116.
- al-Tirmidsi, Sawm 65.
- al-Qastalani, 8:91.
- Kanz al-`ummal, 22:2.
- al-Bukhari, Dsaba'ih 19; Ibn Maja, Dsaba'ih 8.
© Copyright by Light of Life · Villach · Austria
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org